Hellllllllp with an error

Salam,
Could anyone commit the cvs reposiroty with his
desktop.po and kdelibs files (both in the root dir)?

Apologize if that was my fault when I commit those
files, since they look like truncated files after I
commit them lastnight.Dunno what happenned. :-(

The errors I receive (to be sure):
[mdk at localhost kde]$ msgfmt --statistics desktop.po
desktop.po:901: invalid multibyte sequence
desktop.po:902: parse error
found 2 fatal errors
[mdk at localhost kde]$ msgfmt --statistics kdelibs.po
kdelibs.po:758: keyword "msgi" unknown
found 1 fatal error

Salam. And sorry again.

=====