Re: I deeply apologize

No need to apologize ! it is us that need to thank you !
we miss you in the translation project :-) and we thank you
for the great efforts that you gave for it .. we wouldn't reach where we did
if you didn'y jump in and do that great ..

I wish you all the best .. and we will always be here waiting for you when
you have time again ..

Later