Re: Request for comments on Square Arabic

Chahine,

	Your square Arabic letters are very similar to those proposed
years ago by Nasri Khattar.  Similar letters were also proposed by Mahmud
Majdi.  Both were Egyptian engineers.  I've always wondered why no one
ever adopted them.  It would have made printing much easier not to mention
computing.
					Nicholas