Re: More about OSS workshop in Jordan

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 12:56:45AM +0000, Walid Shaari wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 23:29, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> > This time I will not cross-send it to everywhere :-)
> > http://www.intaj.net/oss
>
> Funny Contradictions :
>
> 1) The site www.intaj.net is running Microsoft-IIS/5.0 on Windows 2000.
> 2) Micro$oft is one of the sponsers
> 3) That Frontpage signatures in the design of the website
> 4) one page was taken out from the old intaj website which states that
> was a quick fix, and it was done in US (well I can not get to that page
> any more! but would I lie ;-)

These are not really contraditictions. You have to understand that Intaj are
not Linux advocates (or OSS advocates for that matter). They simply realize
the need to discuss this in an open forum, to better make decisions. Also, MS
as usual, likes to be amongst their competitors to know what's going on.
They're noise, ignore them.

As for the website, it is rather annoying for me, and I can't easily navigate
it.. but that's something we can nicely suggest to them (if you feel strongly
enough about it).

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: