More about OSS workshop in Jordan

This time I will not cross-send it to everywhere :-)
http://www.intaj.net/oss

click on the OSS Workshop link and you can know all about it :-)

About the Ogg or speaks file .. I will contact them and see .. tehy Video
recorded it all .. I will see what they will offer :-)

Have A nice time
PS. Although I noted to them that my title in the Bio is faulty and
mis-leading .. it seems that they did not change it .. I am not the Project
Manager of Arabization Project in No means .. Will check on that ..

Later
Isam Bayazidi