Re: Embedded Linux

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 19:19, Jamil Khatib wrote:
> Salam all,
> Is there anyone know how to port embedded Linux to new
> system?
> I am interested on doing full arabic free system based
> on Linux if anyone interested in joining me in this
> project let me know.
> The project will build full free open source system
> (hardware and software)
May I suggest you check familiarlinux, and opie, and Qtembdded for a
start! there are lots of pda emulators why not target these first
software wise? the embdded hardware costs a lot to buy for development,
that is what I have seen in the linux-expo(UK) debian stand!!!

I would luv to join you!

leave me in the Stack(FILO) for now though! I have jobs to catch up with
:(

and move that to the dev list I guess sometime

Walid