Re: Arabic on Red hat 8

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 19:13, Jamil Khatib wrote:
> Salam all,
>
> I installed Linux Red hat8 on my PC and I'd like to
> configure the arabic key board and interface how
> should I start?
Try starting by Installing Arabic true type fonts! check the email
archives, and linux-egypt forum for pitfalls, In my case it was a matter
of .fonts dir and copying Saudi fonts over to it

then you might try you favourite app such as vim/emacs, or why not
mlterm as it will open new meaning to windows of arabization ;-)

Walid