Re: Maalam Screenshot

Salam,

good job!

Thanks :)

I checked it out today and compiled it but it refused to compile because math.h is not included in graph2d.cc nor it is in graph2d.h.

Sorry, thought that it was included in QT headers... However it compiles on my computer with no problem, so I don't understand. I will anyway include the math header.

Another thing is the font you used (you used 'times'), please use a font
that can display arabic (e.g. Times New Roman or any arabic truetype font).

This was only for testing. I note your remark. There are now some default values written hard in the constructor, but everything should be able to be modified by the end-users.

Thanks for your remarks :)

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp