Re: Maalam Screenshot

On Monday 02 December 2002 10:40, Youcef-Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Actually, the application displays only a function plot (sin(x)*exp(-x)),
> and as you can notice, there are many bugs to be fixed ;)
good job!
I checked it out today and compiled it but it refused to compile because
math.h is not included in graph2d.cc nor it is in graph2d.h.
Another thing is the font you used (you used 'times'), please use a font
that can display arabic (e.g. Times New Roman or any arabic truetype font).

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".