Re: Maalam Screenshot

Hi,

From: Mohammed Sameer <Uniball at gmx dot net>

Compiled fine with me
make QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt3 ;)

Great ! I will have to use someday those tools that generate Makefiles automatically. I am quite unfamiliar with them for now (autoconf or configure or something, I think...).

btw: wasn't it supposed to be an xlib app. ??

This was the initial version, but I didn't want to struggle with Xlib for arabic support etc. QT has obvious, straight-forward, and _performant_ arabic support built in. Also, the coding in C++ turns to be much easier: about 50% less code lines !.

Thank you for testing,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp