Akka on solaris

Chahine, I had stated earlier that I had problems compiling Akka.  Well,
I'm didn't want to get into it on previous threads - so here's a new thread
to discuss that topic.

System info:
 uname -a       : SunOS taz 5.7 Generic_106541-15 sun4u
 gcc --version  : 2.95.2

Tried 'make' and got,

 /usr/bin/orbit-idl akka.idl
 make: /usr/bin/orbit-idl: Command not found
 make: *** [akka.h] Error 127

we don't have orbit* installed -- what is it and what can we use instead
of it (what the heck is COBRA anyway) ?

It would be ideal if this package was under the 'automake/configure'
umberlla (I remember reading that Mohamemd recently became an expert in that
:-)

Let me know what you'd like me to do so as to debug Akka.

BTW: since the other guys aren't responding, I certainly don't want to
     overwhelm them with unneeded emails (I'm not CC'ing 'em - feel free
     to do otherwise).

 - Nadim