Re: Hello to arabeyes.org

> Dear Mohammed

> this is my 1st .. email which i sent on this mailing list and i would love
> tosay .. hey mohammed :) keep the good stuff you doing good work with the
> rest of the team here soon some cool graphics :) and i need to talk to you
> about this .. i wanna know .. evrything about this porject so i can make it
> looks good .. cuz you know the site gives the 1st impression .. so it must
> looks Damn .. cool this is what i think :)

Everything about the project is already available on the web site ;) If you
have specific questions about the project I would be more than happy to answer
them for you. I look forward to seeing some of your samples (I understand you
aready are in contact with Hisham).

He will acquaint you with the details of what you can do (as far as specific
pieces of the artwork that is necessary). Submit all your work to 'contribute
at arabeyes dot org'.

Thanks!

--
Mohammed Elzubeir