Hello to arabeyes.org

Dear Mohammed

this is my 1st .. email which i sent on this mailing list and i would love to say .. hey mohammed :) keep the good stuff you doing good work with the rest of the team here soon some cool graphics :) and i need to talk to you about this .. i wanna know .. evrything about this porject so i can make it looks good .. cuz you know the site gives the 1st impression .. so it must looks Damn .. cool this is what i think :)

and the name is cool .. also so i can endup with many cool stuff for . it . :) plz try to email me with more details about .. this .. site(project) .. and the links and the idea of this site .. so i can start to work on it :) ok .. that is all for now .. and i'm sorry all for not interacting b4 . but i was kind busy and i'm still busy but the project got  my attention cuz it's usefull for all and it's the 1sy real .. arabic steps in to this world .. the computer words this is what i feel maybe i'm worng .. but i said what i think ....

that is all for now ..

and bye take care all plz

NOTE

mohammed send me email with the info we must do it fast this time  .. your freind * X-10-SiON