Re: elections

On Yaum al-Jumma 16 Sha`ban 1425 09:05 am, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> I don't think about it this way. I don't think there is a power struggle
> to become core. In fact, I fear that we will not get enough people to
> nominate themselves.

Exactly. One challenge of the elections is to convince someone to nominate
himself or accept being voted for as a core member. The people who are
qualified are very few and I, for one, definitely don't like this sort of
work. I even wonder how comes a lot of the argumentation here is as if it's
something good to be core. However, the replies posted are enough to clarify
this point. Thanks!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA