Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

Salam Nadim and all others.

Am 2004-12-28 22:57:25, schrieb Nadim Shaikli:

> Well, the question then is would the people that have noted being in
> Germany be willing to be responsible for this (we'll of course furnish
> all the info - its already all out in the open as is).  I'm not sure
> how many people minimum you'd need to setup an organization but out

We need in Germany 7 people
        1 President
        1 Vice-President
        1st Secretary
        1 Comptable
        and many volunteurs... :-)

> of the handful already mentioned, would one volunteer to take care of
> all these issues (someone we can truly depend on) ?

The Main-Responsable (President) for the e.V. (registered Association)
must have a Residence in Germany. The others I do not know.

> As noted, most don't know German - so you'll need to ask us specifics
> if you need it.  But before we proceed along those details - do we have
> a committed number of people willing to do to proceed ?
>
> Omar, maybe you can tell us how many people minimum we'd need so we can
> start ruffling some feathers to get some movement on this topic.

see above

> Salam.
>
>  - Nadim

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi