Re: Donations

Am 2004-08-28 13:14:09, schrieb Muhammad Alkarouri:

> Perhaps I should draw your attention to the fact that using an account in the
> US immediately excludes donations from many countries, Sudan is one for sure.
> Probably Libya, Iran, Syria and others. I am not sure if we can expect any
> donations from these countries, but should we shut the door on them?
> AFAIK, the US is the only country that places such restrictions.

How many Developers are in France or germany for example ?

If we find minimal 7 Peoples, we can create an Assosiation,
e.g, "Arabeyes e.V." (in Germany) to collect money from Europe.

At the same time, donating in Europe can reduce the Steur/Impot/tax.

And more... They are Online Stores like <http://www.lehmanns.de/>
and others where buyers can donate to a specified organism...

In France and Germany are no restrictions...

> Salam,
> Muhammad Alkarouri

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi