Re: No Credit Card to donate

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:47:29 -0700 (PDT)
 dhiaeddine <dhiaeddine at techemail dot com> wrote:

> Anyone knows how to donate from within arab countries for pepole
> without international credit cards?

You don't need a credit card per se.  Talk to your local bank about
"wire transfers" overseas and see what they say.  There are also many
other avenues both online (require credit cards) or offline (Western
Union shops/kiosks) come to mind.

Hope that helps and thanks for your interest.

Do please subscribe to the 'forum' mailing-list as that is the place
to talk about such things (I'm CC'ing your inquire/reply there).