Re: [doc] Xfce translation help

Thanks for your reply. I checked out the files successfully. However,
I failed to commit my changes. See below:

[ahmad at ahmad-laptop xfce4-xkb-plugin]$ svn commit ar.po
Sending        ar.po
Authentication realm: <https://svn.arabeyes.org:443> Subversion repository
Password for 'ahmad':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.arabeyes.org:443> Subversion repository
Username: afarghal
Password for 'afarghal':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.arabeyes.org:443> Subversion repository
Username: afarghal
Password for 'afarghal':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of
'/svn/translate/!svn/ver/6614/wdmanagers/xfce/xfce4-xkb-plugin/ar.po':
authorization failed (https://svn.arabeyes.org)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/home/ahmad/المستندات/svn/xfce/xfce4-xkb-plugin/svn-commit.2.tmp'
[ahmad at ahmad-laptop xfce4-xkb-plugin]$

Isn't the username and password the same I used with cvs? I login with
the same username/password to the Arabeyes website just fine. Or does
my svn account need some sort of activation?

Thanks.