[doc] RC release of Thabit; the Arabic fixed width TrueType font

Thabit (from Arabic ثابت; fixed) is a fixed width OpenType font that is
supports Arabic script. It is developed by Arabeyes as part of Khotot
project.

The font is distributed under Open Font License, see the included OFL.txt for
more details.

Currently supported languages:
* Arabic (basic Arabic, no Quranic support yet)
* Pashto
* Farsi

This is an RC release, if we didn't find any issues with it, I'll make
it the first final release.

Get it from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/arabeyes/Thabit-0.01rc.tar.gz

Your feedback and comments are appreciated.

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team