Re: [doc] Xfce translation help

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM, أحمد فرغل <ahmad dot farghal at gmail dot com> wrote:
I might be able to help. I just have a couple of questions.
Thanks for your help.

Where should the translation be made?
Should I get the files from the
Arabeyes repo or from upstream?
From our repository .
And after translation, should I send
the file to you, or should I commit it to svn?
Just commit it to svn.

Speaking of svn, I haven't contributed since the new svn system was
installed. Could someone please earn some thawab and guide a n00b
through setting up svn and configuring it for Arabeyes? And maybe also
how to Sync/Commit/Check Out files? That would be highly appreciated.

Adnan already did that:  http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/svn-howto-en/

Also I added: http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Xfce#How_to_translate.3F

--
--alnokta