Re: Translation of GNOME 2-22 starts [was: Gnome Translation Report: gnome-2-22]

Wa alaykom assalam wa rahmato Allah,
No I didn't start with any file, juste I take a look on them and I decide
to make the translation this weekend inshalla, so I will translate only
gnome-power-manager and then ask you another file to do.
Jazakallaho khayran