Re: I want to help arabize KDE

--- Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> You can see the list of translatable files here
> http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable/ar/index.php and here
> http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk/ar/index.php . Once you make
> a choice and pick a "PO file", you will have to communicate your
> choice to the maintainer (me). After translating the chosen file,
> send it to my email, I will then commit it to KDE SVN. (incha'allah).

Ah.... where is Arabeyes' CVS [1] involved in the process outlined above ?
Or where you simply foregoing the details on what really takes place ?

BTW: once a person starts translating and once the maintainer validates
     their work, the maintainer can then vouch (or even request) that
     said person should get his/her own CVS account on Arabeyes so they
     can commit files into the repository without using the maintainer
     as a proxy.

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/kde/

Keep at it & Salam.