Re: Re : سؤال حول docbook?

Salam Fakir....

thank you for your reply. But I've tried ooo2dbk and it is work good.
Actually you can export the document form OpenOffice.org to xml form
very easy.
The Dopus failed to convert arabic docbook format properly to pdf or
html formats..

So any Idea about that geeks .. I want to write a book about python in
docbook !!

If any body know please help me ...

SALAM

--