Re: Mozilla Translation Status

Ayman Hourieh wrote:
> Salam,
>
> This is a status report on the translation of Mozilla products,
> Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 was released, and its Arabic translation got
> numerous corrections and enhancements, yesterday I committed a search
> plugin for Arabic Wikipedia.
>
> Today I uploaded Thunderbird 2.0 .po files[1], if you are interested
> in contributing please reply here (I'll assign files to those on the
> list, and then those who contacted me previously and privately). I'll
> also make a news item on the frontpage to give it more exposure.
>
> I've also uploaded a portion of Mozilla.com's files (this is what's
> available as of now), they reside under translate/mozilla/www[2], I'll
> work on these, if anyone is interested in giving a hand then I can
> assign files to them as well.
>
> That's it for now, I'll sync Firefox files in the next few days.
>
> -Ayman
>
> [1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/thunderbird/
> [2] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/www/

أيضا ملف آخر

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

مدونتي My Blog
http://www.hali-sy.net/bashir

# extracted from thunderbird/mail/chrome/messenger/addressbook/abAddressBookNameDialog.dtd
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: Arabic Thunderbird\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-09-13 21:46+0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2006-09-19 04:53-0800\n"
"Last-Translator: M. Bashir Al-Noimi <bashir dot storm at gmail dot com>\n"
"Language-Team: arabeyes.org <bashir dot storm at gmail dot com>\n"

# ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
# Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
#
# The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
# 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
# the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
# http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
#
# Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
# WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
# for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
# License.
#
# The Original Code is Mozilla Communicator client code, released
# March 31, 1998.
#
# The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
# Netscape Communications Corporation.
# Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998-1999
# the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
#
# Contributor(s):
#
# Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
# either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
# the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
# in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
# of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
# under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
# use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
# decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
# and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
# the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
# the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
#
# ***** END LICENSE BLOCK *****
# Labels
#: name.label