Re: FTP commands

Hello

>commands shouldn't be translated IMO

That's what I'm doing now...

>would be nice to see Translato on Arabeyes and/or integrated with some sort of >easier to subscribe database rather than waiting for mod. approval, no?

I don't mind at all .. but about the registration .. I avoided using approval rules .. ....you don't have to wait for any approval .. just confirm by email ... ask the others who already registered ..

Bashar <big at kuwaitnet dot net> wrote:
Mohamed Magdy wrote:
Hi

In the file gftp.head.ar.po ... I've found a lot of commands like:
Chmod
put
rmdir
ls
lchmod
ldelete

And many more ... what do you think ? translate them or just copy source to translation......
commands shouldn't be translated IMO

Come on, lets use Translato!
http://alnokta.ignorelist.com/translato