Re: Submitting gnome 2.16 changes

All right .. the goodies are already taken ... I will have the following :

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/gnome/extras/gedit-plugins.HEAD.ar.po
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/gnome/extras/gftp.HEAD.ar.po
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/gnome/extras/gpdf.HEAD.ar.po
translate/gnome/extras/nautilus-actions.HEAD.pot
translate/gnome/extras/notifier.HEAD.pot
translate/gnome/extras/gnomeradio.HEAD.pot

Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
On 06/09/06, Mohamed Magdy wrote:
> So .. are we good to translate the files here :
> http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/gnome/
>
> If so .. which files have higher priority?

Yup, look at ASSIGNED, then pick any file that has not been picked up
yet, and update ASSIGNED or report here :)

Djihed