poc is feature complete

Salam

poc, the commit script I wrote a few days ago is now more feature complete, please use it and report errors/suggestions. It's been committing happily for me and it saved me lots of time.

The script: http://djihed.com/poc (or from cvs)

Usage:  poc [OPTION] file1.po file2.po ...

--no-fuzzy              Do not commit if there are fuzzy strings
--no-untranslated       Do not commit if there are untranslated strings
--commitanyway          if msgfmt returns errors, commit anyway
--no-commit             do not commit, check only
--printmessage          display check message
--check=TYPE            type of check, where type can be one of:
               standard: msgfmt -cv (default)
               kde: msgfmt --statistics
               mozilla: msgfmt --statistics (for Arabeyes)
--msgfmtoptions=OPTINS  provide your own options to be passed to msgfmt

Djihed