Re: CVS: ASSIGNED

Greetings to everyone in the mailing list,
This is Walid Bakkar, a new contributor in Arabeyes Documentation Project.
A bit about me, I am Egyptian college graduated male - hence: Walid :) - and I have been doing some few translations in Ubuntu Launchpad https://launchpad(dot)net/people/wbakkar .

Khaled Hosny encouraged me to join the Arabeyes team. I knew about Arabeyes(dot)org, but I thought they run things a bit more complicated than launchpad. Thanks to Khaled he proved me wrong.
Will be glad to help and benefit the Arabian Linux Community.
Sorry if this introduction came late but I was really looking around in the beginning for FAQs and help archives. I hope I will make you all proud.

Walid Bakkar (Launchpad Arabic Translation Team).