Re: kbabel problem

--- khaledhosny at eglug dot org wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 05:25:10PM +0200, محمد سعد wrote:
>
> > translator1, translator2, translator3
> >
> > now in the emails input fields
> >
> > email at translator1,email at translator2,email at translator3
> >
> >  convert it to file.mo and watch the results....
>
> I noticed this long time before and there is a post about it.

Someone should report this bug (as was noted a number of times
already) to the Kbabel developers (let us know the bug number/URL
so we can all go vote for it to get fixed).  In passing is that
OpenBugs page [1] on the Wiki ready so we can list and track this
bug ;-)  Has anyone gone through that entire bug list to see if
its current ?

NOTE: We continue to need someone to champion (ie. take responsibility
      for) the OpenBugs page - to update it and keep its status current
      at all times.  We need to make it simple for people to know what
      is broken and what has already been reported and what has been
      already fixed, etc.