changing thread titles issues

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

It has been noticed that some emails' subjects get changed during the discussion which is totally conflicts the concept of having continuous threads both for archiving[1] purposes and people who uses email clients that supports thread sorting i.e thunderbird

please keep each subject into single thread and don't change subjects when discussing single subject unless it gets diverted into totally different subject.

but well thats just me, if someone else has any comments please feel free to jump and point them out or correct me if i'm wrong.

Best Regards,
--
Bashar Al-Abdulhadi
http://KuwaitNET.net