itools question/suggestion

Salam all,

First of all, I would like the ones worked on this project. Its
definitely great.

Q/ When using itools (0.6.2-1), no sound produced to notify for pray
times. In the man page, I couldn't find any pointer how to
check/modify the sound parameters. I am using ALSA as driver and artsd

A suggestion, is to make a plugin in Gkrellm that shows the next pray
time and perhaps Fajr and Magreb times during Ramadan.

I am using Debian (unstable)

In peace,
PGP: 60EB 43C9 C29E 9CEB E159 9DE1 7145 54F9 1686 2BB3