Re: Firefox 2.0

Nadim,

I would like to know how arabeyes tends to organise its CVS. From my
understanding of other OSS projects, they don't prune old version as
soon as a new version is out. They can reside freely on the cvs server
as long as enough space/resources are there.

Is it arabeyes policy to delete old versions of translations when new
versions are out?

Djihed

On 27/07/06, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
--- Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
> Regarding the firefox CVS, how about two simple 1.5 and 2.0 directories?

I'd suggest simply keeping HEAD (ie. 2.0 in this case) since I doubt
anyone will look/use 1.5 post its initial release.

Just a thought.