Re: Firefox 2.0

Chahibi,

Firefox's actual release may be before that. The release team may skip
future release candidates if they see that any RC is fit (As happened
with FF 1.5 or 1.0 if I recall correctly). Arabeyes managed to do a
simultaneous release with English with 1.5, we should aim for no worse
for 2.0 :)

Youssef, this volunteering does not mean I'm not committed to Gnome. I
like both, Gnome and firefox, both are high priorty IMO, moreso
firefox since it can be done quickly and is used by more users.

Pinging Ayman :)

Djihed

On 25/07/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Tuesday 25 July 2006 12:02, Djihed Afifi wrote:
> I volunteer for mozilla/firefox. I realise that Gnome is critical too,
> but so is firefox, and I reckon there won't be too many new strings.
> I'll to contribute however I can.
>
> Djihed
السلام عليكم
I really advise you to work on one project. Gnome is due to 4th September and
Firefox 2.0 Final 26th September. Try to finish Gnome first, and then start
Firefox. But anyway, we need Ayman's reaction.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pdighgf028nmbjbrno8oed8vsg%40group.calendar.google.com&dates=20060901%2F20061001