Re: Translation/Programming help ?

--- metehyi at free dot fr wrote:
> I would like to help in developping the arabic version of KDE or GNOME.
> I am a physisit (PhD) by education but i can do some minor programmming work.
> I am fluent in arabic so i thought I can start by doing some translation
> work. Later I can also help in Coding software since I have done some
> programming in C C++ and others (FORTRAN) I need some help for starting
> up here.
>
> Any interests ?

Mohamed, help would be greatly appreciated - I'm forwarding your email
to our 'doc' mailing-list as it is there that all the translation work
takes place.  Once you are ready to code (after completing a stint with
translation), do please post to the 'developer' list your intentions and
availablity.  Keep in mind that you need to subscribe [1] to both lists
(and then some) in order to post.