Re: arabic list in dictd format

--- nafezq at softhome dot net wrote:
> I was so much happy when one of my friends directed me to your website to
> find an arabic word list to use for translating my e-papers.
> For my misfortune I could not format the arabic world list into a dictd
> format using the utility you have generously included with the list because
> at the current time I do not have a *nix machine. I am unfortunately tied to
> a windows XP workstation!!! Anyway, I tried to compile the dictfm on windows
> but, may be due to my little experience, I could not come up with satisfying
> results, therefore, I wonder whether anyone of you can supply me with the
> worldlist in DICT database format or direct me to such a database, if it
> existed!

Nafez, apologies about the late reply - I am rather surprised and shocked
that no one answered given what you asked for takes no more than 2-3 minutes
to complete.  I'll mail you privately the files (they're kinda big and I
don't want to flood people with needless bytes).  You might want to look
into Cygwin if you are unable to move away from windows.

People, do please try to help those that ask for it - that is at a minimum
why we're all here (to help and be helped).