Unicode code to force showing a character isolated

السلام عليكم
First question: Is there any Unicode code to force showing an Arabic character
isolated even if it's not ? I think it will be useful  for abbreviations to
avoid using spaces or dots between letter.
Second question: Is there any Unicode code to force showing an Arabic
character linked to the next character even if it's not ? This one will be
useful to use preposition with latin characters, for example to link "bi" or
"li" to "DNA".
I'll be happy to add those codes to my keymap if possible ;) .