Re: Subversion available

في تاريخ الثلاثاء 26 ديسمبر 2006 00:55 ، كتب المراسل Mohammed Adnène Trojette :

subvert

verb [T] FORMAL

to try to destroy or weaken something, especially an established political system:

The rebel army is attempting to subvert the government.

Our best intentions are sometimes subverted by our natural tendency to selfishness.

subversive

adjective FORMAL

subversive elements/groups in society

subversive ideas/influences

Mohamed are you trying to destroy or weaken something ?

;-)

--

موقع اليوم

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/twelvetwo.html