Re: Subscribing

Salam علي زباري

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. Many Arabeyes members have
been on holidays lately so I hope you will excuse us for our
negligence.

There are many things you can do to aid translation. As we progress
through the following assignment, please let us know what you like to
do and how you like to do it, we highly appreciate any feedback, keep
in mind there is always something else to do for Arabeyes if you don't
enjoy something.

What operating system do you have? If you are using Windows, please
get Poedit [1], if you are using linux, please get KBabel.

Please get this file:
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.16/PO/totem.HEAD.ar.po

Open it with the application that you installed. You will find some
strings that have been installed, some which are still fuzzy (need
revision) and some which are untranslated. Try to look at the strings
and start translating!

By doing this, you will have joined the Gnome Translation Team[2]. If
you have any queries, please post them here, we highly value any
constructive feedback or just a drop to say salam :) if you would like
to work on something else, just ask.

Djihed

[1]http://www.poedit.org/download.php#win32
[2]http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=GNOME