translating man pages,need cvs access

As stated here http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2005/August/msg00050.html
I'm interested in translating man pages , and Mohammed Sameer offers
help.
Now we have the man pages converted to *.po files and we need to
import them to cvs, but I don't know where to import them - actually,
Mohammed will do that as I have no cvs access -, so I need to know the
right place to import them , also I think i need cvs access if I'll be
the maintainer of that project otherwise some one should maintain it
and I'll send the translated files to him.

--
Khaled Hosny