Re: Debian Translation

--- Bassem Jarkas <jarkas at gmail dot com> wrote:
> السلام عليكم
>
> معكم باسم الجركس من سوريا.
> أرغب بالمساعدة في ترجمة ديبيان, لدي خبرة
> سابقة في ترجمة ملفات po
>
> حسابي في أربايز هو:
> jarkas
>
> هل أنا بحاجة إلى حساب CVS, أرجو منكم إرشادي
> إلى البداية
>
> و شكرا لقبولي بينكم :-)

Ossama, as the debian maintainer could you please interface
with Mr. Jarkas and have him do the usual single file test
and review, etc and let us/me know when we should create his
account.

Bassem, welcome and Mr. Khayat will soon reply to you with
further instructions as a bit of hand-holding in the beginning
is better than lots of confusion later.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/