Re: Translation Projects, Syncing?

السلام عليكم،

What do you mean by syncing ? This should applied only for projects that have
been already 100 % translated which will have to be "synced" with their
"motherships". In my opinion, 10 % of another project that hasn't been
already fully translated should be translated per a month,  but this should
be determined by the volunteers and the chief of the project
خير الأعمال أقلها و أدومها
Brother Abdulaziz, your idea is a good one, scheduling the projects and
providing a clear and detailled road map would be a great thing for Arabeyes
إن شاء الله.

I propose to give each 2 months a list of tasks and do a one week freeze where
volunteers will choose a task to do ,was it hard or easy. It's a kind of
contract with the community. What do you think ?

Anyway keep the wonderful job.

PS; Excuse me if you can't understand my message, I have a horrible english
but I speak french better ;).