Translation Projects, Syncing?

Salam,

Regarding our translation projects, I am observing that some of the
repositories of a few projects are far, far, behind their motherships.
This confuses me personally. Its becoming hard to judge where we
should assign new translators, and what is the actual state of
translation for our projects.

Some projects, it should be said, are keeping up pretty well with
their motherships. Others are not. I propose a rule here, that all
translation projects must do at least 1 sync per month with their
respective motherships, to keep everything nice and up to date, and,
more importantly, to be less of a headache when a release is looming
and we have to do a lot of work. Remember, putting in this extra bit
of work each month will actually save you (and your project
contributors) time in the long run.

So, I hope to see those projects start syncing soon.

Salam and thanks,

Abdulaziz,