Re: ActionApps POs

Marhaba Abdulaziz,

=) Yes we're getting there, slowly but surely inshallah. I've got Honza to thank for converting files to PO format and Sameer to thank for getting the PO files imported to CVS.

It's just six files (see below email for details).  Will get to work asap and keep you posted re progress.

All the best,

Email from Honza/EConnect/APC

.....there are 6 files to translation, but only two of them are important
- ar_output_lang.php3 and ar_news_lang.php3. If you translate those
files, then all AA will be in Arabic except some special features,
which
is not so often used. Most languages have translated only this two
files. If you want to translate whole AA, then you can translate also:

ar_param_wizard.php3 - translation file of parameter wizard (Alias
                       functions, input type parameters) - used by
                       administrators of website
ar_alerts_lang.php3  - used for alerts sending from AA
ar_site_lang.php3    - used for admin interface of "site" module - very
                       advanced module for creating complex websites
ar_links_lang.php3   - used for administration of "links" module -
yahoo
                       style link manager module in AA used on
                       http://kormidlo.cz, but not so often used
                       anywhere else.

For untranslated files or even phrases, the dafault (=English) will be
used, so don't worry if you leave some phrase untranslated.

   Diky, Shukran, Thanks for your work,

      Honza

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
Well well, I can see a few ActionApps POs have already been imported
to CVS via M. Sameer. Thanks! :-D

Raida, are those all the files or are there more? Will you be starting
translation soon?

Also, people, anyone want to volunteer to help? Its a very small project :-)

I'll be looking into adding a status script link to the project's
page, akin to what we have for other translation projects. (e.g.
http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html)

Please do try to get started as soon as you can, and keep us posted on
your progress. Remember, the history log is your friend.

Salam and thanks,

Abdulaziz,