ActionApps POs

Well well, I can see a few ActionApps POs have already been imported
to CVS via M. Sameer. Thanks! :-D

Raida, are those all the files or are there more? Will you be starting
translation soon?

Also, people, anyone want to volunteer to help? Its a very small project :-)

I'll be looking into adding a status script link to the project's
page, akin to what we have for other translation projects. (e.g.
http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html)

Please do try to get started as soon as you can, and keep us posted on
your progress. Remember, the history log is your friend.

Salam and thanks,

Abdulaziz,