Re: ActionApps POs

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 06:32:51AM -0800, Rai'da Al-Zu3bi wrote:

>    Marhaba Abdulaziz,
>

>    =) Yes we're getting there, slowly but surely inshallah. I've got Honza to
>    thank for converting files to PO format and Sameer to thank for getting the
>    PO files imported to CVS.

You don't need to thanks me for anything, I did nothing :-)

>    It's just six files (see below email for details).  Will get to work asap
>    and keep you posted re progress.

I'm volunteering to join the translation, I'm not sure whether I'll start this week, But during the weekend I'll be volunteering for the Arabdev "http://www.eglug.org/arabdev"; thing, So I'm not sure whether I'll start during the weekend or not. But you have my word.

I did a rough translation using kbabel yesterday, I didn't find free time to do real translation.