Re: QAC, Chapter 2: The Official Re-Institution

> So, where are you other translation veterans who want to join QAC?
>
> Abdulaziz,

السلام عليكم
Is there a web page that describes your new resolutions ? I'd like to
translate KDE or OpenOffice.org, but my biggest problems are: That I write
slowly in arabic; that I am never satisfied; tha the text editors get on my
nerves ( BiDi problems: Gedit, Kwrite ). Maybe some of my problems can be
resolved by more practice إن شاء الله. And congratulations for
"Re-Institution" ;). Good job brothers.

Youssef.