Re: linux arabic standardization

السلام عليكم

I asked my sister , who studies in Rabat, to go to the مكتب نتسيق
التعريب BCA and discuss face-to-face with them. Because she loves
Linux, she told that it was OK but in the next-week because she has to
do her exams. She told me that she will contact them by phone إن شاء
الله and have an appointement. But the only problem I have is that I
must know more about the problem and have clear documents about this.

Do you know Hani Bakir ? He's responsible of the AlKhawareezmi Projet
and I read that he participated in arabization in Life Makers web
magazine #1 ( Amrkhaled.net ) , do you think  he can help us ?

http://www.unicode.org/charts/ :
What's the problem with arabic and presentation of Qur'an ?