Re: Some more pages to translate for Debian's website!

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:00:12 +0100, Christian Perrier
<bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> Quoting Youcef Rabah Rahal (y dot rahal at gmail dot com):
>

> > Well, that is not supposed to be RTL'ed. It's probably a bug in your
> > browser. The 3.0 is showing fine in Firefox 1.0.
>
> Konqueror thus seems to have some display issues with RTL

Indeed, I just checked, konqueror does not show 3.0 correctly. This is
a known QT bug IIRC (though I thought it was fixed). 3.0 is buggy
while 3.01 for instance shows fine.

> > And BTW, to be really correct the "3.0" should be "3,0" ;-)
>
> Sure of this ? After all, this is not really a decimal number. For
> instance, in French where decimal numbers use the comma, we still use
> dots for software revision numbers....

OK, then it should stay as 3.0.

The dot is now, unfortunately, more and more used in French... And
also in Arabic :-(

Youcef R. Rahal