Re: linux arabic standardization

Hello Youssef,

I have tried to connect to the Website

    <http://arabization.org.ma/>

and it ask me for seting a cookie and then I get an empty page.
Then U use

    <http://www.arabization.org.ma/>

It ask me for seting a cookie again and then I get e bullschit
M$ Error 404 which is redirecterd to

    <http://www.arabization.org.ma/default.htm>

It may be a interesting site for me, because I am planing to
migrate to Morocco, exactly Marrakech and creating a CyberCenter.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi