linux arabic standardization

السلام عليكم
I started to translate Mandrakelinux arabic website and of course I
had to look for the translation of some terms. Also I wanted to see
the style of translation in the arabic desktop, but I can say that
it's unusable: the word-by-word translation is weird, too artificial.
I was using  KDE 3.3.2 on Mandrakelinux ( maybe the 3.4 BRANCH is
better ).

I also noticed that the terms in QaMoose are different from
Arabization.org.ma which is, I think, an official effort to
standardize the arabic dictionary in many areas. (The website works
better on Konqueror.)

I think that QaMoose and the translated projects should be
synchronized to Arabization.org.ma . Also, I think that the " add a
term" functionality in QaMoose must be removed because it destroys the
arabic language.

Another question : How are commercial softwares translated ? Can a
unified dictionary be uploaded to Arabeyes ?

Thank you.

PS: Excuse my english, I write better in arabic and french.